3/28/10

Oshlun LG-M01 Miter and Portable Saw Laser Guide

Cheap Oshlun LG-M01 Miter and Portable Saw Laser Guide Review




I just received the LG Oshlun-M01 laser guide saw that I bought after reviewing other similar devices (Irwin Industrial Tools 3061001 Miter Saw Laser Guide and the Infinite ® RS-1 Laser Cutting Guide). I bought the Oshlun after talking to a company representative who told me that the LG-M01 is the latest generation of lasers, and is both smaller and brighter than the Irwin or Infiniti.

So far I am very impressed by the laser. Installation is easy and the laserline is indeed very bright. Although I have not tested out, I'm sure it will be useful, even in bright sunlight. As described, the laser line falls slightly to the left of the cup, but once accomidation arrangements are made for this, it works as expected.

I mounted my Metabo KGS 255 compound miter saw using one of the bolts included. There were no problems with clearance of the blade and no need to adjust the location of the projected beam. Installation instructionssaid that "inclusive" o-ring may be necessary to mount the laser saws, but no such o-ring was in the package. Fortunately, it was not necessary for my saw. I am so happy with this laser guide, I'll buy several others and send them as gifts to friends.




Oshlun LG-M01 Miter and Portable Saw Laser Guide Feature


  • Fits most 7-1/4, 8, 8-1/4, 10, and 12-Inch Miter, sliding compound miter, chop, and portable saws
  • New recessed laser design to protect the laser from hitting the material on deep cuts
  • New thinner design to fit more saws
  • New brighter and more accurate laser line
  • Includes extra set of silver oxide batteries






*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 28, 2010 23:03:31

No comments:

Post a Comment